Global Financial Crash Part 1 and Part 2

pericles said:
... but well presented and convincing argument.

Watch these two videos and lets hear your views.

Yes, it's a coherent presentation. Not original, of course, except in the prognosis of "new dollars" and "old dollars." I agree with him.

Fascinating. Specifically what should people in Argentina do to protect ourselves?

The first thing I try to do when see something like this is to check out the author if I don't recognize them. From what I could find the gentlemen seems to be presented as a journalist, researcher, and lecturer. Couldn't find out anything as to his education, qualifications, etc., regarding the subject matter.

From glancing at a few of his written words he is strongly anti-Jewish (probably antisemitic as well from the tone of his written articles, although I didn't waste any time looking at them in depth). He has also written articles opposing globalization. Articles written by him have appeared on various websites ranging from Global Research (a more or less crank conspiracy theory site) to Ayan Unity which appears to be neo-nazi in content.

Needless to say I don't believe the gentleman has much credibility. That being the case I didn't bother looking at the videos.

gouchobob said:
From glancing at a few of his written words he is strongly anti-Jewish (probably antisemitic as well from the tone of his written articles, although I didn't waste any time looking at them in depth).

Why not look at them in depth if you are making public judgments on him? With regard to "anti-Jewish" are you referring to this?

He has also written articles opposing globalization. Articles written by him have appeared on various websites ranging from Global Research (a more or less crank conspiracy theory site) to Aryan Unity which appears to be neo-nazi in content.

Your opinion, with no evidence or argument presented.

Needless to say I don't believe the gentleman has much credibility. That being the case I didn't bother looking at the videos.

Out of curiosity, who would you give credibility to? Senior US officials like Bernanke and Geithner?

gouchobob said:
The first thing I try to do when see something like this is to check out the author if I don't recognize them. From what I could find the gentlemen seems to be presented as a journalist, researcher, and lecturer. Couldn't find out anything as to his education, qualifications, etc., regarding the subject matter.

From glancing at a few of his written words he is strongly anti-Jewish (probably antisemitic as well from the tone of his written articles, although I didn't waste any time looking at them in depth). He has also written articles opposing globalization. Articles written by him have appeared on various websites ranging from Global Research (a more or less crank conspiracy theory site) to Ayan Unity which appears to be neo-nazi in content.

You're right but I liked his argument. I don't believe things will pan out the way he says but it is always good to know other arguments in this debate about the causes, effects of the economic crisis and how to fix it (if we can).

I find it funny that he wants to give advice from Argentina and explain the experiences of Argentina to see how things could be. But has Argentina learned? Can the experiences of Argentina be used to explain things as they are now globally? He mentions the three most recent economic crises but we must not forget that Argentina has tried and is still trying so many different economic models. It's like waves on a beach. It goes one way and then the other but it is all part of one continuous process. I don't know if I am making myself clear but essentially the economic history of Argentina is all intertwined and that because one aspect or model did not work does not mean that the model was flawed but that there may have been handicapped from legacy issues from previous ones.

I liked his way of explaining things. I liked his argument. I don't support it but he has made some interesting and valid points. Makes a change from the usual Youtube crap. But next time, get a better cameraman!

Back