Going home for the Christmas holidays ?

Aleina Dee

Registered
Well,here is my story. Ideally by Christmas I will have my situation sorted out, my house sold and money in my hand. But a little birdie tells me that this is not likely to happen so soon. I especially get that kind of depressed, when I open a newspaper and read about the financial climate.

So my idea is this, if it is possible. If you are going home for the holidays would you like me to apartment sit for you between Xmas and New Year.
My budget for rent is $ 250 which is not much I know. I am in my forties , not a party person and neither is my partner. If by any stroke of luck my house sells, I will still be in need of accommodation, so no change to any plans hopefully made previously.

Please Pm me with anything else you might want to know about me ,us etc or any ideas about how to spend ttime cheaply in BA. It does not have to be an apartment, it can be a room, if the apartment renter is agreeable with that. Many thanks even just for reading.

This was posted on another forum: it may be of interest to you
best,
B.

"Corinne" [email protected]
Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:25 pm (PDT)

My husband and I are looking for a reliable person to stay in our spacious apartment for a little over three weeks (December 23-January 16). Great location in Palermo Viejo (near 3 de febrero park), full of light, extremely spacious, 2 balconies, washing machine, high speed internet, cable, local and US phone line, and it's FREE.

We only ask that the person take care of and love our dog while they are here. Our golden retriever has a dog-walker and thus is out of the house for 6 hours Monday thru Friday, but he still needs attention! Our dog is loving and sociable dog and needs someone that will take him on walks and love him back.

If you know any dog lovers looking for a comfortable place to stay, we welcome the recommendations! Thank you!

Thank you,thank you,thank you. More perfect it could not be. I have a dog myself that will stay with friends over the holidays. Let´s see if it works out. I will report back.

Back