Golden Globes Sunday 16 Jan

molibu

Registered
Hey do you know if the Golden Globes will be broadcast on basic TV this Sunday? If not on basic TV, know of any bars that might be screening the awards? I'm an award show junkie. Thanks!

award shows are usually broadcasted, but with an annoying live over dub translations... try one of the movie channels TNT, Cinecanal etc, though they may be on Sony. E always has the preshows. I can't stand live dubbing so award shows are just way too annoying to watch...

molibu said:
Hey do you know if the Golden Globes will be broadcast on basic TV this Sunday? If not on basic TV, know of any bars that might be screening the awards? I'm an award show junkie. Thanks!
If you find some place let me know!

Re: the hideous overdubbing (hearing two languages at once means you can't really clearly understand either --- HIGHLY annoying!). These broadcasts frequently say SAP available but it becomes clear that the local cable companies fail to flip on the switch to the SAP so you can't hear just the original audio---- why I will never understand!

Who is it exactly who thinks this is a good idea? The mind reels.

Apologies. They stopped streaming after the red carpet. Looks like we only get the live dubbed version.

Back