Good Cheap Men's Haircut In Palermo/recoleta

John1017

Registered
I keep getting horrible haircuts here, I don't think the barbers here know how to cut my north American hair. Or maybe it's because I'm cheap and don't want to spend more than 100 pesos on a cut.

Can anyone recommend a good Barber for a North american Rubio (bushy brown in reallity) Hair?

Palermo or Recoleta for less than 100 pesos?

I would shave it but I'm not sure the wife would approve,, oh yeah another requirement, the haircut has to make my wife happy

I go to a woman named Terrie - she's in Palermo near Libertador and Juan B Justo (or whatever its called on the other side of santa fe) and I cant recall exactly but for a mens cut its somewhere between 100-150. She's from Ireland but she knows what to do with north american hair :) message me and Ill pass her contact info.

Try Staff Daniel Aloe, they have a special if you pay in cash. A blow dry is 130 pesos so I think a cut will be a little less. The price is posted on the window.it's on the 1700 block (even number side) of Ayacucho between V. Lopez and Guido. Tell them Alicia la Yanquis sent you.

i also vote for terrie.... a great irish lass... but catch her when she is sober... just joking terrie!!! :p

I go to Olmos, on Coronel Diaz. But I dont know if its still under 100 pesos. Everything costs more these days.
https://plus.google.com/110799990733162925562/about?gl=us&hl=en

Back