Good Crisp Ironing Service

Ceviche

Registered
Hi,

I am looking for professional ironing services to have really nice cripsy ironing on my clothes. I am not looking to get them washed or drycleaned, just ironing!

I prefer same day service and/or pick up from home service.

Preferably Palermo based.

I have not heard of such a service here/// have you?

===

Yeah, yeah, before i get sarcastic and chessy nonsensical comments..I do have a iron board and iron and I do iron, but the quality of ironing, is not the same/// I also have a girl who helps me in house work and she irons too but its not the same.

Am looking for professional ironing/ same day service preferably

===

Any suggestions along with contact info/prices?

Get a better iron, get a better girl. Yes such services exist but personally I don't know about any in Palermo.

Any of the laundromats do it, you just have to find a good one.

You can try this place -- http://www.laundrycompany.com.ar/

Maybe that's because there is no steam involved?

I have this thing and works like charm, but I have never seen one here! I had a hard time to find a ironing board with enough space to place my iron on it, they are all made for the cheap traditional irons. Maybe you could brought one over from one of your trips abroad.

Bosch-TDS-2568.png

>Yeah, yeah, before i get sarcastic and chessy nonsensical comments.
Why shouldn't you expect comments and replies similar to the ones you usually post?

> I also have a girl who helps me in house.....
This is a very crude sentence. “Have” implies ownership and referring to a women over the age 12 as a “girl” is sexiest and probably racist.

This is a very crude sentence. “Have” implies ownership and referring to a women over the age 12 as a “girl” is sexiest and probably racist.
A little over sensitive much? Employees have jobs, employers have employees. Busses have passengers, passengers have transportation. Let's not reinvent the language.

We must understand that this is a very demanding person who wants things done the way he wants them. Finding someone in Palermo who will pick up shirts, take them home, iron them with spray starch to his standards, and then return them "crisp" on the same day for a price he's willing to pay is not difficult, is it?

One option is what many men do in Italy? Drop off their laundry with mom.

>Yeah, yeah, before i get sarcastic and chessy nonsensical comments.
Why shouldn't you expect comments and replies similar to the ones you usually post?

It seems every post I make has something which upsets someone. Its like -- I should submit all my posts to a board here for approval prior publication? yeah?

what sarcastic comments am I posting? Please advise? In fact I am trying very hard to keep a low profile here and just use to board to exchange useful info. about BA, for which I am here.

Yes I repeat " I have a girl who helps me in the house" ; I prefer saying that to saying I have a maid or a employee etc..

If my posts offend you, just block me off..dude.

We must understand that this is a very demanding person who wants things done the way he wants them. Finding someone in Palermo who will pick up shirts, take them home, iron them with spray starch to his standards, and then return them "crisp" on the same day for a price he's willing to pay is not difficult, is it?

One option is what many men do in Italy? Drop off their laundry with mom.

Jantango..I enjoy your posts very much :D :D :D

Back