Good hardware store for persiana piece

Montrose

Registered
The bottom part of the pulley on my persiana is broken and I have been to several hardware stores and Easy to try to replace it. The problem is that I need one that has the "bump" as seen in the photo, otherwise it does not fit back into the hole in the wall. All the hardware stores in my area just have the flat ones and have told me that this one will be hard to find.

Does anyone know of a good hardware store that might carry something like this? It obviously existed at one time!

Thanks!

Attachments

• P1030084.jpg
    P1030084.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 6
What exactly is wrong with it? Is it the bump (white) part that is broken or the sprung winder thing? if it the spring winder thing, can't you buy a regular one then just replace the spring winder thing?

Go down to Sarimento y Callao- that is the real hardware neighborhood, with 5 or 6 really good builders hardware type places.
They should have it, and if they dont, they can tell you for sure who does.

Jez, it's the spring winder thing. I tried to replace just that part but the guy in the hardware store couldn't remove the wheel from the new unit (whereas you can remove it from my old unit). I don't know what this means, I just know that I left without a solution!

Back