Good Hatha Yoga Classes? (preferrably in English)

<3 BA

Registered
Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good Hatha yoga class in Belgrano/Palermo area. I'm also interested in finding a good (& reasonably priced gym). If anyone who knows of a gym that offers good Hatha classes that would be fantastic.
I am also interested in finding a ladies basketball team or a mixed team that play for fun!

Cheers :)

I unsure what "good" means in terms of Yoga but..

I m member of a sport club that offers swimming pool, aerobic classes, gym, yoga, basketball...at 165 pesos per month for members.

My club is located in Nunez, but the "sport club" chain has a club in Belgrano and one in Palermo : http://www.sportclub.com.ar/sedes.php

You ll need to find a member of those clubs to get that tariff tho.

Hola,

I am a RYT yoga instructor from Toronto, Canada. I am trained in Hatha, Ashtanga/Vinyasa, Restorative and Pre/post natal yoga. I am also a Registered Massage Therapist and a Reiki Master. I have my table here in BA. I can travel to your home and offer yoga classes or massage in the comfort of your home.

Please contact me by email to [email protected] or by phone at (15) 3786 4787.

Besos,

Karen

Regarding Yoga teaching, i was wondering how motivating it was to do it in a group with a teacher compared with uploading a session on your MP5 player and doing it at home. Anyone has done both experiences and can report?

I m practicing Yoga in a club and i like the flexibility bonuses it gives me. But i find the teacher quite repetitive and i was thinking about doing it at home by the swimming pool...

Back