Good place for fish/peruvian

HeyBA

Registered
Hey all,

Anyone got any recs for a restaurant to eat fish or peruvian where the atmosphere is enjoyable?

Is that Osaka place still popular? I have heard of some others but would have to dig up the tips... good seafood isn't easy to find. For oysters and I think seared tuna, I've been to Crizia and had an AMAZING time, but I know that reviews are a bit mixed and some have said it is overpriced.

I know a very good peruvian restaurant in Belgrano on Franklin D. Roosevelt between Montaneses and Arribenos. Usually it is full after 9pm so you should get there a bit earlier. Sorry...I forgot the name...

It's my last week here so I plan to go there for a pisco and one tamal :)

nicorific said:
I know a very good peruvian restaurant in Belgrano on Franklin D. Roosevelt between Montaneses and Arribenos. Usually it is full after 9pm so you should get there a bit earlier. Sorry...I forgot the name...

It's my last week here so I plan to go there for a pisco and one tamal :)
r

There are two on this block and they are both from the same owners. Primavera Trujillana and Inka Wasi. I have only been to Inka Wasi and it is very good.

Indeed... I have tried Primavera Trujillana and was very good too... haven't tried Inka Wasi though...

Enjoy!

Hi,

The best seafood I had in the last 4 month (beside Osaka) are the following closed door restaurants:
- Casa Mun (Asian - Saturdays)
- Cocina Sunae (Asian - Thu, Fri, Sat)
- and a new one: Casa Jauretche - the website is not finished yet, so just send them an email and they will send you the menu for the next event (Peruvian - Saturdays)

Enjoy, I always did ;o)

Back