Good restaurant near Belgrano R station?

sergio

Registered
Could someone recommend a good place to have lunch near the Belgrano R station? Thanks

I've spent a lot of time around there. Do want something convenient and good or are you looking for more of a sophisticated dining experience?

I've spent a lot of time around there. Do want something convenient and good or are you looking for more of a sophisticated dining experience?

Could you recommend something in both categories? Thanks

You have a few medium-range to semi-upscale places around Plaza Castelli right outside the station. Jolie Bistró is popular (but try to get an outside table).

If you're not in a rush, I would walk a few blocks up Juramento to Mercado de Belgrano where there are a lot of food and alcohol options with an outdoor seating area.

I can second Jolie. It’s been good for ages. Maru Botana also has fresh options and Tea Connection is popular with the ladies who lunch. I don’t know of any more sophisticated options at lunchtime.

If you're looking for something contemporary, the very clear answer is Americano. only open for lunch, but it slams pretty much ever dish out of the park. they have dishes from all over the americas.

If you're looking for something contemporary, the very clear answer is Americano. only open for lunch, but it slams pretty much ever dish out of the park. they have dishes from all over the americas.
Not near Belgrano R - I think that restaurant is near Belgrano C train station

Back