Good School For 8Th Grader?

Rooby

Registered
Hi there
We are thinking of moving to BA next year and one of our main concerns is our daughter's education. She will be 13 years old and going into 8th grade/Year 9.
Given her age, I don't want to mess around with her education. It is important that she goes somewhere with high standards (or at least, equal to a decent school in the US/ EU) that is going to allow her to transition to university possibly abroad, possibly in BA. But I want her to have the option of leaving Argentina to study if she wants to. She speaks ok Spanish already but not fluent.
For now, fees are thankfully not an issue.
I have done a bit of research and come up with a shortlist, and I'd be really grateful for any feedback from other parents who know these schools at middle/high school level: Lincoln, St Andrews, and Northlands. Open to other suggestions too.
Thanks in advance.

Hi there
We are thinking of moving to BA next year and one of our main concerns is our daughter's education. She will be 13 years old and going into 8th grade/Year 9.
Given her age, I don't want to mess around with her education. It is important that she goes somewhere with high standards (or at least, equal to a decent school in the US/ EU) that is going to allow her to transition to university possibly abroad, possibly in BA. But I want her to have the option of leaving Argentina to study if she wants to. She speaks ok Spanish already but not fluent.
For now, fees are thankfully not an issue.
I have done a bit of research and come up with a shortlist, and I'd be really grateful for any feedback from other parents who know these schools at middle/high school level: Lincoln, St Andrews, and Northlands. Open to other suggestions too.
Thanks in advance.
In that order, any of these should meet your needs.

Where are you going to be living? There is also St. Georges, St. Hildas, etc.

Keep in mind that Lincoln is the only one of those that follows the Northern Hempishpere schedule (Sept-June). Every other school will follow the normal ached with the year beginning in March.

Back