Good Tailor For Suit Alterations

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone here has a good tailor they can recommend for suit alterations. I am looking for a real tailor with experience working on mens suits. In particular, I want someone that is competent to make somewhat major adjustments to my suits, including taking in jackets, lengthening sleeves, etc. I am not looking for the local neighborhood sewing lady that can hem my pants.

Any recommendations would be most appreciated!

Thanks!

ben

There's a couple of Bolivian guys in a galeria on Lavalle 2331, just off Pasteur.

There's a shoe store facing the street. Go inside, past that shoe store, and the second or third store to the right will be these two.

They are very good IMHO.

Hi Everyone,

ITs been about a year or so since I first asked this question. Im not sure if anyone has any new suggestions. I live in Las Cañitas and the lady I was going to for the last few years closed down. I tried a few others on Google in the area and they either were closed or not very high quality.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a place that handles mens suits and actually knows their stuff? Preferably not in downtown...

Arreglos de ropa "Anna" - Charcas 4793, Esq Godoy Cruz, right in front of the Distrito arcos. She is fast, cheap and the most important thing - impeccable, you don't find this quality around here. She can do absolutely anything. It's very close to Las Canitas and they deliver for free if it's within a certain radius. Open 7 days a week, till 8 p.m. Whatsapp 11-3672-1782. Good luck.

Arreglos de ropa "Anna" - Charcas 4793, Esq Godoy Cruz, right in front of the Distrito arcos. She is fast, cheap and the most important thing - impeccable, you don't find this quality around here. She can do absolutely anything. It's very close to Las Canitas and they deliver for free if it's within a certain radius. Open 7 days a week, till 8 p.m. Whatsapp 11-3672-1782. Good luck.
Ill make sure to check them out next time. Thanks!

ben

I did but no one really gave any opinions, which kind of surprised me. I figured I would try again and see if anyone else had suggestions. I guess not many here regularly have suits tailored.
The guys I posted before are still in business and still very good.
As long as they're around, I don't plan on looking for anyone else.
They're not in Las Canitas, but not really downtown either. And a block away from a subway station.

The guys I posted before are still in business and still very good.
As long as they're around, I don't plan on looking for anyone else.
They're not in Las Canitas, but not really downtown either. And a block away from a subway station.
Can you list their address etc.