Good Time To Sell Property?

estebandepraga

Registered
I normally am the one asked this question but as I will have been away 9 months, I'd like your opinion.
I know January and February are bad months but with the new government, is now a good time to sell?
What's the going price per sq.meter in an upscale turn if the century building near Callao y Santa Fe?
Thanks for any insight.
Esteban

I dont see property prices going down.

Probably be more expensive every year.

I normally am the one asked this question but as I will have been away 9 months, I'd like your opinion.
I know January and February are bad months but with the new government, is now a good time to sell?
What's the going price per sq.meter in an upscale turn if the century building near Callao y Santa Fe?
Thanks for any insight.
Esteban

Here's a website that has prices of apartments in the various barrios of Capital Federal:

http://www.tasacion-online-gratis.com/precio-m2-metro-cuadrado-barrio-buenos-aires.php

I believe you can send them the exact address and you will receive an up to date valuation.

It is a good time to sell. If there is a crash in the market, it is going to be in march when people who deposit usd for the blanqueo, go all together to pick the cash up. If the banks has not the money, we are going to have another 20/12, the usd is going to skyrocket and the price of real estate is going to go down.

It is my understanding that you are not bound to reimpatriate the money. You can leave it abroad, just declared.

Just spent some time in Pinamar, where summer vacancies are through the roof and you see for sale signs everywhere. The vibe is not good, and that's typically an area where you see people spending money this time of year. I would sell now unless you want to hold onto your place for awhile...feels like the next big dip is coming.

Back