Good Views From Up High?

Commodorius

Registered
So, I´m planning to do some proposing (of the marriage variety) and I really want to do it from somewhere with a high up view of the city. Anybody got tips on how and where I can do this? One of the big hotels, maybe?

Club de Aleman but it is only open for lunch and not romantic.

Hot air balloon ride?

The restaurant in the edificio Comega, Corrientes 222.

I would go for the costanera. I cant remember a roof in the city, maybe the Alvear Palace or Sheraton or another 5 stars hotel, but they dont usually have restaurant on the top, so with the costanera you have the river, and the planes.

The Space Shuttle offers a view that cannot be refused.

Not sure if this would suit your purpose, ... just found out there are guided visits to some iconic buildings in BA. Reservations required.
http://www.turismo.buenosaires.gob.ar/es/agrupador-noticias/miradores-de-buenos-aires

I've done some of those tours to the 'miradores' of BA and it's not really a good proposing atmosphere. But I loved the light house in Palacio Barolo, but the tour is a bit hectic and maybe you need to arrange with the guides before hand so they know to expect it... OR see if you can pay more to get a private tour and take her to the top just the two of you (with a guide to let you in - that's required). I'm sure the people that run the Barolo tours would be SO into helping you do this!!!! Otherwise I can't think of a better view from up high... maybe the top of Hotel Panamericana but it's just 9 de Julio and the obelisk. Not that cool.

Back