Grammar and writing Spanish class at Centro Rojas

rms81

Registered
Just thought I'd share a little information with people at the upper-intermediate Spanish level who are trying to improve their writing skills. The Centro Cultural Ricardo Rojas offers a few different writing classes (amongst many others). Right now I'm taking a Redacción y gramática class and I'm pretty happy with it. It's $240 pesos for an 8 week class that meets 2.5 hours once a week. The next one begins June 18th and I would highly recommend it for anyone who feels like they've surpassed the level of the typical courses and is trying to give their Spanish that extra push. Everyone in the class is Argentine and only speaks Spanish, obviously. I've been in it for 5 weeks and it's helped me a lot with the little things in Spanish that I always got confused with.

I wish I had known about the centro Rojas earlier. I'm leaving BsAs in a couple of months and would have also liked to take their literature classes on Borges and literature.

http://www.rojas.uba.ar/cursos/2010/cultura/letras_comunicacion.htm

Very, very interested. Unfortunately I'm out of the country for the first 2 weeks of the next one but will be looking into a future class.

Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the info, it sounds like it might be something worth looking into.

Back