Great Apartment In Villa Crespo

Mano Negra

Registered
After 2 years living in this great apartment in Villa Crespo, I am finally moving into the place I bought a year ago and have been restoring and wanted to let anyone who might be interested that my current apartment will shortly be available for rental. Its a duplex with a big balcony on the lower floor and a great terrace and parilla up top. Two big bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sizeable kitchen (with dishwasher), very large open plan living/ dining area, most walls are wall to ceiling glass so very light and airy. Perfect for people that like to entertain. For those not familiar with Villa Crespo, its a great place to live, safe, very barrio, you will know everyone within a few months, 5 butchers, numerous greengrocers, everything you need within a few blocks walk.

Importantly, the landlord is a star, comes round immediately if anything is amiss and is 100% honest and trustworthy and ready to do you a favour. We even gave him our dollars to look after in his bank deposit box.

Rent was USD 2000 per month, but rates have dropped so I suspect you can negotiate a better price for a longterm stay. I actually shared the apartment with a friend (first time for decades) and it was big enough not to be on top of each other.

PM me if it might be of interest and I will find some photos.

Back