Great Place To Rent?

jbhenson

Registered
I am looking for a great place to rent, anywhere in the BA province. I want to spend anywhere from 750 to 1250 per month, anyone have any ideas as to what the best place i can get for my money?

I am looking for a great place to rent, anywhere in the BA province. I want to spend anywhere from 750 to 1250 per month, anyone have any ideas as to what the best place i can get for my money?
Sorry to be slow, but are you excluding Capital Federal ? If not, I was told there are too many hostels in Capital Federal (This was a year ago. I assume
it is still true.) So, in your price range, my tenant got an 18 room hostel with a very good view, balconies and roof terrace. It needed some decorating though. Good luck !

Sorry to be slow, but are you excluding Capital Federal ? If not, I was told there are too many hostels in Capital Federal (This was a year ago. I assume
it is still true.) So, in your price range, my tenant got an 18 room hostel with a very good view, balconies and roof terrace. It needed some decorating though. Good luck !
nope looking for a home of apartment in capital or anywhere nearby for 850 to 1200 us per month.

Back