Greetings And All That!

cwo4uscgret

Registered
Hello all, Tim here, retired at 62 and enjoying life to the fullest. Coming to BA on 28 December until the 24th of January; will be renting an apartment in Palermo near Cevino and Sinclair; a short walk from my stepson and his wife's apartment on Gral Las Heras. Retired, after 41+ years in uniform - Navy, Coast Guard, Customs...it was time!

My wife and I were in BA two years ago for 9 days but this time it will be for the birth of my wife's first grandchild; my wife is Colombian and I know and appreciate the strong family connections. I know there are many things to do there; two years ago a very close family member (OK my wife) left my camera in a taxi - with over 700 images on the memory card; so I will return to places like the Museo Militar, Malvines Memorial, etc. and retake photos.

I am also a recovering alcholic; and have found what I believe is an English Speaking Meeting daily at Corrientes 718; which by googlemaps only looks to be about 5.5 kilometers from the apartment - and I've ridden the subway there so I am a little familiar with how to get around...

I've found the links in these forums for AA in BA but does anyone know for sure that the meetings at Corrientes 718 are still running?

Thanks, in advance, for information and advice!

Welcome on the forum and welcome back to BsAs!
Congrats on coming out clean about your issue, unfortunately I can't be of help about that matter.

Enjoy your staying and your family time here!

Back