Group Prenatal Yoga Classes

Vagrant Violet

Registered
Hi, everyone. I am about to finish my first trimester of my very first pregnancy. I'm finally at the stage where I am not feeling horribly nauseous and although I'm still tired, I want to find a group prenatal yoga/yoga para embarazadas class to join.

My motives are not just to have some form of physical activity, which I understand is very beneficial, but also to hopefully make some new friends (locals or expats) in the same situation.

The tricky thing is that I live in Nuñez. It's not the middle of nowhere at all, but from the research that I've done on this website and on Google, almost all of the yoga studios are located in Palermo or Barrio Norte or Recoleta. It's honestly too far away from me. It's also tricky because I work full time (the earliest reasonable time that I could get to a class is probably at 5pm, IF and only IF I'm not completely wiped out by then).

I don't need a super-fancy yoga studio, and I imagine that there must be some smaller, local ones around somewhere that might not have a website. I don't plan on going all the time (perhaps once or twice a week), but I would like to find a place with a more ample schedule, because there are times when I find myself so unbelievably exhausted at the end of the day that a slightly flexible schedule would be a real plus.

Does anyone know of a place near Nuñez, Belgrano, or the closer zones of Zona Norte? Muchas gracias!

Hi Lauren! Looks like we're in the same position :) I'm almost out of my first trimester and also living in Nuñez. I've tried to contact several yoga and pilates studios around my apartment, but none have classes or options for embarazadas. Can you send me a PM? Not sure if I need to activate something... let me know!

Hi, everyone. I am about to finish my first trimester of my very first pregnancy. I'm finally at the stage where I am not feeling horribly nauseous and although I'm still tired, I want to find a group prenatal yoga/yoga para embarazadas class to join.

My motives are not just to have some form of physical activity, which I understand is very beneficial, but also to hopefully make some new friends (locals or expats) in the same situation.

The tricky thing is that I live in Nuñez. It's not the middle of nowhere at all, but from the research that I've done on this website and on Google, almost all of the yoga studios are located in Palermo or Barrio Norte or Recoleta. It's honestly too far away from me. It's also tricky because I work full time (the earliest reasonable time that I could get to a class is probably at 5pm, IF and only IF I'm not completely wiped out by then).

I don't need a super-fancy yoga studio, and I imagine that there must be some smaller, local ones around somewhere that might not have a website. I don't plan on going all the time (perhaps once or twice a week), but I would like to find a place with a more ample schedule, because there are times when I find myself so unbelievably exhausted at the end of the day that a slightly flexible schedule would be a real plus.

Does anyone know of a place near Nuñez, Belgrano, or the closer zones of Zona Norte? Muchas gracias!

Lauren, did you end up finding prenatal yoga classes near Nuñez?

Back