group spanish lessons in Belgrano or close?

Jcyordenana

Registered
Anyone interested in trying to get a group together in the Belgrano-NUnez-Colegiales area, or are there any ongoing willing to take a new member?

My dream would be to be part of a group of four to six people with one teacher that meets twice a week for an hour and a half or so, maybe for six to eight weeks?

I guess we would need to be at a similar level for this to work--I would call myself low intermediate, that is, I can talk conversationally about lots of things but with poor grammar and total disregard for tense.

Maybe I am dreaming big, but there must be some people like me who can't go to a class every day at CUI for a month or travel all the way to Microcentro/ UBA twice a week for a semester but still want to make progress...are there other classes/schools/group options people can recommend?

thanks

I live in Colegiales and after 2 years here in BA taking group classes/private lessons, I found a lovely teacher in Belgrano for 45 pesos/hr for a private class. The best so far for quality and value for for money. PM me if you would like her contact details, perhaps she has classes you could join or you could start a group with her?

Sorry I can't recommend any existing groups. Good luck!

Back