Groupon: Daily big discount ( sushi, restaurants, spa, hotels, etc )

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikad

Registered
I just ran into this great site that has one different offer a day ( usually they include big discounts ) many sushi places, restaurants, etc with discounts of over 60% in some cases, I just bought today´s offer, you might wanna check it out :) Groupon :eek:

nikad said:
I just ran into this great site that has one different offer a day ( usually they include big discounts ) many sushi places, restaurants, etc with discounts of over 60% in some cases, I just bought today´s offer, you might wanna check it out :) Groupon :eek:

Is it really good or are you just advertising it because (according to their homepage) you get 10$ for each referral.

Normal link to starting page (without telling them that nikad referred you): http://www.groupon.com.ar/deals/buenos_aires

Hellek said:
Is it really good or are you just advertising it because (according to their homepage) you get 10$ for each referral.

Normal link to starting page (without telling them that nikad referred you): http://www.groupon.com.ar/deals/buenos_aires

It is really good, I used it and of course I used my referral link, do you have a problem with that? Oh yes, that is right, I have been helping expats both online through this forum and offline to make money off them, geez, you caught me ... btw, you are an illegal " permatourist " here right?

I've used Groupon in Vancouver since it started here. They have genuinely good deals that I've purchased many times, and I'd highly recommend them too.

I've bought several of their daily specials, and they are great.

Click on nikad's link and give her the credit if you're going to sign up! Why just let it go unclaimed?

I agree - I am addicted! The discounts are amazing especially if you are into food or trying out new beauty treatments at a fraction of the cost!

i'm interested to see if groupon catches on here. the whole idea just doesn't sound very porteno to me.

I also have a few doubts about GroupOn being as successful in Buenos Aires as it is in other cities in the world. But I will still sign up for the discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back