groupon/dineromail problems

amat

Registered
Hi all,

I'm having problems using my USA Visa debit card on dinero mail to pay for groupon. i've used it before sucessfully, but now twice in teh last two weeks it tells me the operation is not permitted.

Anyone else have that problem?

Perhaps its because groupon has my AR adress and dineromail never asked, so maybe it's pulling it as my billing adress.. hmm

any advice appreciated!

amat said:
Hi all,

I'm having problems using my USA Visa debit card on dinero mail to pay for groupon. i've used it before sucessfully, but now twice in teh last two weeks it tells me the operation is not permitted.

Anyone else have that problem?

Perhaps its because groupon has my AR adress and dineromail never asked, so maybe it's pulling it as my billing adress.. hmm

any advice appreciated!

Hey, having the same problem. I emailed them and they told me their foreign payment option (CC option) was temporarily down, but they were supposed to be fixing it. That was back on Tues and it still doesn't seem to be working...

Send them an email, [email protected] and complain about not being able to use the foreign payment. Considering 80% of their customer base is ex-pats, they better get it fixed asap.

thanks Jared! i will do that. missing out on a lot of good stuff this week!

I got this response from groupon. I can't make sense of it though :(

"Lamentablemente tarjeta bancaria con cupo internacional es el único método emitida en el pais de origen e decir donde recides esto se implemento hace algunos días nada mas, sentimos mucho los inconvenientes provocados ."

Does anyone know if this has been resolved? Thanks! Would love to know the best way to get Groupons after this change.

looks like i'm trying cuponica then! it seems silly that Groupon hasn't fixed that issue - they must be losing a fair amount of business...

Back