Gummy Bear Candy

Ok. Can anyone tell me if these exist here. Harbro brand??

Thanks.

You'll have to go to Uruguay or another neighbouring country for your Haribo fix. You can get some poor copies here but they're not the same.

I did see Haribo before the latest craziness with imports etc.. but of course that was around the time i also saw Dr Pepper too. :(

There are plenty of gummy candies here in all shapes and flavors. Ok maybe not Haribo, but what are we talking about here, these items are not in the "fine foods" category- I mean we are not discussing a shropshire or raw goat's milk cheese here, Arcor makes zillions of gummy candies under the name "Yummy". Go into any kiosco or candy shop and you will find them.

There are plenty of gummy candies here in all shapes and flavors. Ok maybe not Haribo, but what are we talking about here, these items are not in the "fine foods" category- I mean we are not discussing a shropshire or raw goat's milk cheese here, Arcor makes zillions of gummy candies under the name "Yummy". Go into any kiosco or candy shop and you will find them.

Sure but they're just not haribo.

Back