Guzman just resigned!

Well…spend those pesos quickly. Many commentators think this signals a big devaluation of the official is coming very soon to try and close the exchange gap.

poor guy never had a chance. he probably got fed up with the BS behind the scenes

Truly a thankless job. Can we finally stop pretending Alberto is president? This is exactly what Cristina wanted for months and she finally got it. To our K friends I say this: you reap what you sow; she probably tanked her 2023 plans tonight.

Hope putting god knows how many more people in to poverty was worth it...

Truly a thankless job. Can we finally stop pretending Alberto is president?
Unfortunately, I highly doubt that "She probably tanked her 2023 plans tonight." Her plan is to run for a Senate seat in the Province of BA and get Axel K re-elected. She will also select two other minions to be the candidates for president/vice-president.

Unfortunately, I highly doubt that "She probably tanked her 2023 plans tonight." Her plan is to run for a Senate seat in the Province of BA and get Axel K re-elected. She will also select two other minions to be the candidates for president/vice-president.
Well, governor of La Provincia and Jefe de Gobierno de CABA are the two secondary power seats of the nation, after the Presidency itself. Very few people in the modern age have risen to the Casa Rosada without first occupying one of those two stepping stones, or being the wife of a President.

Back to OP topic, I do sort of feel bad for Guzman. He was a scapegoat, un chivo expiatorio.

As far as what happens next, God only knows and he ain't telling. Worst case scenario, it's Argenzuela here we come.

Well, governor of La Provincia and Jefe de Gobierno de CABA are the two secondary power seats of the nation, after the Presidency itself. Very few people in the modern age have risen to the Casa Rosada without first occupying one of those two stepping stones, or being the wife of a President.
unless you're alberto Fernandez

Back to OP topic, I do sort of feel bad for Guzman. He was a scapegoat, un chivo expiatorio.
A rhetorical question: when Guzman accepted the position as Minister of Economy, he did not know where and with whom he was getting into?

Back