gynecologist who accepts aleman insurance??

penny

Registered
can anyone recommend a good gynecologist that accepts hospital aleman insurance? i´ve read recommendations for gynecologists in buenos aires, but haven´t seem anything that specifies aleman insurance. thanks!!

I would strongly recommend Dr. Roberto Leveque ( ob/gyn ) from Hospital Aleman, an awesome Dr. and human being.

I'm with the Hospital Alemán too. My gyno is Dr. Enrique Muller. His office is in Recoleta. Very nice, very professional. His number is 4822-1535.

For a full list of doctors affiliated with the Hospital Alemán, go to their website and click on Cartilla Médica. You can schedule appointments online but you are better off just calling for one. Too many programming glitches.

thanks so much!! i have the list of doctors, but i was scared to just pick a random one from the book! thanks again :)

I can highly recommend the services of Maria at 'Settling in Services' Buenos Aires. My Spanish is weak and I had been very frustrated in my search for doctors. She not only found me an English speaking doctor but last week when I needed to go to the emergency room...I called her & she accompanied me there. She stayed to make sure I understood everything and then took me home. It was great! She also helped friends make a police report when there purse was stolen & started the process to get them a new passport.
She does it all...so if anyone is interested PM me & I will send her contact information.

I am currently pregnant and trying to get insurance. Seems like aleman offers plan for pregnant woman, so I might get it. But does anybody know if they let me to try natural birth? I don't want to have C-section (and if I have it, I wouldn't be able to get private insurance in next 5 years in Japan when I back there).

satoko said:
I am currently pregnant and trying to get insurance. Seems like aleman offers plan for pregnant woman, so I might get it. But does anybody know if they let me to try natural birth? I don't want to have C-section (and if I have it, I wouldn't be able to get private insurance in next 5 years in Japan when I back there).
I had my first son there and it was 100% natural birth

lovely! Thanks a lot!

And another help... if I get the one from aleman, I just go there for checkups or do i go to see doctors in his office for checkups? It seems like in Argentina you go to see doctors in the offices and only when you deliver baby, you go to the hospital?

Thank you very much for your advices!

nikad said:
I had my first son there and it was 100% natural birth

satoko said:
lovely! Thanks a lot!

And another help... if I get the one from aleman, I just go there for checkups or do i go to see doctors in his office for checkups? It seems like in Argentina you go to see doctors in the offices and only when you deliver baby, you go to the hospital?

Thank you very much for your advices!

At HA, most doctors work both at the hospital in the morning and then at their offices in the afternoons. Depending on who you choose you can see him at either place. Most of their offices a very close to the hospital though. You get prenatal courses at the hospital as well, they show you all the facilities and explain what "that " day is going to be like. Both parents can attend.

thanks nikad!

your comments really helps me a lot ;) Well I am going to check with aleman ;)

Back