HAARP and earthquakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidglen77

Registered
Over the past few days I have read some really disturbing accusations from various media sources regarding the HAARP project and it´s supposed involvement in the Japan and other recent earthquakes.
I personally think it's a total bunch of lies and anti United States propaganda. The HAARP apparatus is nothing more than a measuring station. It does not have powers to send great charges of radiofrequencies that cause earthquakes.

Ever since the last few months of 2010, I have sensed a great deal of animosity towards foreigners and I personally have had some very mean things said to me, and every time anything happens between the US and Argentina, people use it as an opportunity to bash Northamericans.

Here is a link to a story that was written by an author named "Jhon Doe", and published on a Chilean website, that lots of readers from Argentina commented on. It brings out a very sad truth, North Americans are generally hated and thought of as imperialistic vilans to Argentines.

http://quintainterior.cl/joomla/ten...do-el-mega-terremoto-de-japon-usando-el-haarp

I have put up with a lot here, armed robbery, corrupt government agencies shutting down my business, a new apartment that started falling apart a few days after I bought it and had to fight in court with the builder to fix things, inflation, etc, but the one thing I thought I had was the people on my side at least, however now this one thing doesn't even seem to hold true. I am really thinking I should get the F out of this country before I am linched or something, now that I know for a fact that Argentines hate North Americans and would go so far as to accuse them of causing the deaths of thousands of people all over the world. They constantly criticize their very own government for connecting with other governments that spew this kind of hatred. Hugo Chavez was the one who accused the US of causing the earthquake in Haiti and now they themselves are saying the same things. I am thinking it´s time to pack up and leave, I have finally had it I can't live in a place where I am constantly under attack and now the general population hates me too!!

Hey, there are probably more morons who believe that haarp shit living in the US than there are living here.

I wouldn't take it too seriously. Argentina must be one of the worlds capitals for conspiracy theories. I have heard a lot of them in Argentina. I've heard this kind of nonsense in other South American countries as well. I was once in the Paris airport and talking to a gentleman from India who asked me if the events of 9/11 actually occurred. You wonder where does this kind of thinking come from and what purpose does it serve. When you hear Hugo talking about the U.S. causing the earthquake in Haiti you now its just his blame everything on the U.S. brand of anti-Americanism. In Argentina I think there is a lot of anti-Americanism along the Hugo Chavez lines. Another component to it I believe is a kind of magical thinking that goes on in Argentina. This type of thinking blames the U.S., IMF, others for the problems here. I think people in Argentina have a hard time accepting that they themselves are the authors of most of their problems. This magical thinking creates a fantasy world where they can deny and be absolved of responsibility. I think the alternative(reality) is just to painful for many people to contemplate. I don't know what percentage of people think like this in Argentina, certainly not a majority, but the number that do is alarming.

gouchobob said:
I wouldn't take it too seriously. Argentina must be one of the worlds capitals for conspiracy theories.

I would like to point out that it is a Chilean website, not Argentinean.

Anyway, the journalist guy who wrote this report seems to be a very prolific person and has a very specific audience. You should check more of his articles before deciding whether you should stay or should go :)

http://www.google.com/#q="Vargas+Aguilera"+site:quintainterior.cl

Yeah, I think you can get a very skewed perspective by trawling through the comments sections of websites (just go to youtube or any news site, you can lose all hope for humanity) - I would put more weight on how people interact with you face to face, I've found even folks who loathe your country for whatever reason are able to make the distinction between you as an individual and the nation that issued your passport.

igor said:
I would like to point out that it is a Chilean website, not Argentinean.

Anyway, the journalist guy who wrote this report seems to be a very prolific person and has a very specific audience. You should check more of his articles before deciding whether you should stay or should go :)

http://www.google.com/#q="Vargas+Aguilera"+site:quintainterior.cl

Your right but he is talking about how Argentinians he apparently knows or deals with are treating him. Obviously this H.A.R.P. thing is just another ridiculous conspiracy theory. I was trying to explain what I think is some of the underlying psychology going on in people that what to believe something that is so obviously a fantasy.

The writer is mentioning the USA but he is focused on the Illuminati. Seems like a typical piece of shoddy writing and misplaced associations. They are not one and the same.
As for HAARP, it's used by other countries and not exclusive to the US. Although the US installation in Alaska does have very unique capabilities. However, producing earthquakes for our allies and trading partners is not one of them.
Maybe the HAARP installation in Area 51 belongs to the illuminati with joint ownership rights shared with Mosad and the Vatican.

ghost.... the scary thing is that i/we are not sure if you are being sarcastic..or just another conspiracy moron
No No... after reading it again.. you are being sarcastic :)
But in another thread.. an administrator has made some very valid points on the same subject... :p

gouchobob said:
Your right but he is talking about how Argentinians he apparently knows or deals with are treating him. Obviously this H.A.R.P. thing is just another ridiculous conspiracy theory. I was trying to explain what I think is some of the underlying psychology going on in people that what to believe something that is so obviously a fantasy.

That's exactly right.......over the past few weeks I got called "yanqui de m*erda", by a neighbor and when I wouldn't exchange something for someone who brought something to my store that I don't even sell, but she INSISTED her daughter bought it here, she said "yanqui hijo de p*ta". I also had my business partner remark about how the US is running out of space and the North Americans were trying to take over other countries again and how he hopes the arabs revolt agains North America when they are done with their internal conflicts. And this is from someone I know for years with a high level university education. And then the insults from the municipal employees when I reported a dangerous and broken sidewalk that should have been fixed years ago.

So honestly I don't know where the hec this has all come from in such a short period of time but it's not enjoyable and if it continues I will not stay here. I will not live in a place where my identity is under attack.

Davidglen77 said:
That's exactly right.......over the past few weeks I got called "yanqui de m*erda", by a neighbor and when I wouldn't exchange something for someone who brought something to my store that I don't even sell, but she INSISTED her daughter bought it here, she said "yanqui hijo de p*ta". I also had my business partner remark about how the US is running out of space and the North Americans were trying to take over other countries again and how he hopes the arabs revolt agains North America when they are done with their internal conflicts. And this is from someone I know for years with a high level university education. And then the insults from the municipal employees when I reported a dangerous and broken sidewalk that should have been fixed years ago.

So honestly I don't know where the hec this has all come from in such a short period of time but it's not enjoyable and if it continues I will not stay here. I will not live in a place where my identity is under attack.
It did not come in a short period of time. It's just that after a long period you become more aware. And sensitized to it.
People need someone to attack and being from the US simply makes you an easy [and approved] target. Just tell them that you have an Illuminati sanctioned earthquake machine in your front pocket and you're happy to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
perry Newcomers Forum 1
R Expat Life 29
perry Newcomers Forum 70
Back