Halloween Unchained!

Noesdeayer

Registered
I know I should have posted this under Clady's Trick or Treat question.However,this is almost too big to miss.So everyone please excuse me.
The SCUZI coffee bar on the corner of Corrientes & Callao (right in midtown) is all decorated inside and out for Halloween.There are Halloween Jack o' Lanterns, witches,spiders and cobwebs hanging from every nook and crany in the place If you enjoy Halloween come on down and bring the kiddies.You won't be disappointed.I can't quite figure it out.It's probably a marketing gimmick.I just hope it doen't backfire on them like having the Campora picket the place.or anything.Gerardo Sofovich always said that Argentina was divided between Xenophobes and Xenophiles but this is a little extreme.

The SCUZI coffee bar

mich+eye+needle.jpg

LOL we eat at SCUZI all the time because its like a block away from us. it was like cute flower decor one day, and then BAM! HALLOWEEN! hahahaha! we have gotten stuck a few times in the fake cobwebs all over the walls. Also walked by a Halloween store today by the hospital on Cabello.. yeah you read that right, a Halloween store!

Back