HAPPY FOURTH of JULY!

Let

Registered
FREEDOM, LIBERTY, UNITY

Wishing you a very happy Independence Day.

Last year or the year before, someone posted "Happy Birthday Americas!" on here and pointed out that the revolution in the eastern part of what's now the USA was the first domino in what became an independent Western Hemisphere (except for some islands in the Caribbean islands and smattering of land at the top of South America).

That sentiment did NOT go over so well.

So this year I'm just going to wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July and then put my English roommate's hand in some warm water so that she wets her bed.

Pooor faaaavor boludos, no crying parties please! Life is too short.

Have fun this weekend and embrace freedom, cherish freedom, live freedom, celebrate freedom.
Love, peace, unity.

Just throwing it out there, but The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl is having their annual Independence Day Pub Crawl and Party this Saturday. Last year´s was amazing, and i´m sure this year will be as well. Check out the info on their website or facebook page.

@Napoleon Thanks for the idea, im going to make my canadian, mexican, and australian roommates ALL pis the bed hahaha

Reactions: Let
Atlien said:
Just throwing it out there, but The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl is having their annual Independence Day Pub Crawl and Party this Saturday. Last year´s was amazing, and i´m sure this year will be as well. Check out the info on their website or facebook page.

@Napoleon Thanks for the idea, im going to make my canadian, mexican, and australian roommates ALL pis the bed hahaha
I went on that crawl last year,been a few times since too,and it was awesome:eek:

Reactions: Let
In reality I will be making pancakes and panceta with maple syrup for breakfast, singing land of the brave and sipping champagne by night..celebrating 19 years since meeting my husband at a 4th July party.
In fantasy land, I´ll be eating an onion bagel with cream cheese in bed reading the NYT till midday and drinking the champagne, also in bed whilst grandma looks after the kids.
To all expats I wish you a very happy 4th July. Let´s just celebrate being alive, whereever we may be living at the time.

I know how to make my own bagels.
I always wonder at how people can turn a thread like this into an argument so good on you for just saying something nice.
I THINK there is also an Argentimes event on the 4th.
Peace...

HotYogaTeacher said:
I know how to make my own bagels.
I always wonder at how people can turn a thread like this into an argument so good on you for just saying something nice.
I THINK there is also an Argentimes event on the 4th.
Peace...

It is a HUGE event! For sure one more country will be celebrating the 4th of July with the USA. Cheers to all and have fun-I know I will...

Back