Happy Xmas to one and all

Liam3494

Registered
Just wanted to drop a note to wish everyone here a Happy Xmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of the Year. Being a stranger in another land has its down sides as well as the ups - and here we spend time chatting, making virtual friends, and sometimes real ones, if somewhat transient given the nature of Ex-Pats - on the whole.

Whatever our differences, let me just say "Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh" - which is my way of saying...... (well, you can guess).....

A very special Christmas for me and my family.

My wife gave birth - emergency cesarean on November 18th - to a beautiful, and I mean beautiful, baby girl. She was in neonatal for a few weeks and was readmitted back into Mater Dei this week for some issues she is having.

Just got home. I spent this noche buena in a hospital room with my wife and our baby girl who is doing well. A room full of love, didn't matter where were were, US or Argentina, didn't matter. Just the 3 of us together. I am feeling lucky and blessed.

This forum has been a much needed distraction for me over the last few weeks. I appreciate it.

I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Mark

Mark: Congratulations on the birth of your daughter & I hope she continues to get better.

I wish everyone a very happy holiday season and hoping all of us have an incredible 2010!!!!

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

markbsas said:
A very special Christmas for me and my family.

My wife gave birth - emergency cesarean on November 18th - to a beautiful, and I mean beautiful, baby girl. She was in neonatal for a few weeks and was readmitted back into Mater Dei this week for some issues she is having.

Just got home. I spent this noche buena in a hospital room with my wife and our baby girl who is doing well. A room full of love, didn't matter where were were, US or Argentina, didn't matter. Just the 3 of us together. I am feeling lucky and blessed.

This forum has been a much needed distraction for me over the last few weeks. I appreciate it.

I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Mark

Hello
Congratulations for the new baby, I have triplets and also spent the first Christmas at Clinica Bazterrica and I can tell you this is unforgetable
blessings
Reina

I want to wish all the expats a holiday happiness, a Christmastime cheer and good and happy things all through the coming year. I spent a wonderful evening at Disney's Yatch Club Steakhouse enjoying a wonderful filet mignon with a 2005 Meeker Merlot from Sonoma County California. After that we took the boat to EPCOT and saw the biggest and most fascinating and spectacular show of fireworks ever seen! Blessings to all of you in a foreign country.

I would like to extend the blessings to non Xtian members.

So :

happy Hannukah for the half million jews living in Buenos Aires.
Happy Year end holidays for the large majority of atheists.
Happy Aïd al mouloud for muslims.
Happy Diwali for Hindus
Happy Tsewa for Buddhists...

I ll let other beliefs complete the listing.:)

Very happy holidays to all of you and the propserous new year!
Steve: I am your neighbour and I managed not only to lose all your numbers but somehow our email messages got deleted, so I have no way of contacting you other than this. You know both my numbers and email, so I hope to hear from you to get back in touch.
Oksana

Back