Hard to find tickets for Argentina vs Peru after Oct 7?

leftcoaster

Registered
I'm visiting Buenos Aires from Los Angeles with 5 friends. We arrive on Oct. 7 and would like to get tickets for the Argentina vs. Peru football match on Oct. 10

I have not been able to find any websites that sell the tickets only, I have only found agency sites where they sell tickets + transport + guide for $100 per person. These prices seem high.

I have heard people say that buying from an agency is not worth it, and I would prefer to just buy the tickets only. Our group does not need a guide or transportation included.

If I start looking for tickets in Buenos Aires on Oct. 8, will it be difficult to find them? Do games like this one frequently sell out? How much should I expect to pay per ticket for platea seats if we buy them in Buenos Aires? Where should I look for them?

I would only wantg to buy the ticket package from the agencies if it is very difficult or unlikely that we can buy them in the city once we arrive. Any help and advice is appreciated, thanks.

This one will definetly be a sell out. Argentina need to win or they will not be going to the world cup next summer. I personally think the agency route might be the best one in this case. There will be people selling tickets outside the stadium but these will also be pricey and sometimes are fakes.

leftcoaster said:
I have not been able to find any websites that sell the tickets only, I have only found agency sites where they sell tickets + transport + guide for $100 per person. These prices seem high.

if thats $100US it is reasonable - many agencies sell much higher. if it is $100pesos but the tickets...
The general sale for the public (tickets are not on sale yet) will be chaos - queues for a long way and the cheap seats will be gone in no time. i live near the stadium and people get there very early...

as said by windy - use the agency.

i wonder whether others agree with me??

Yes - Bookcellar - We agree with you - Like this game is not going to be a sell out! Duh!!!! Failure in this match will mean it is likely that the South African vacation plans for next summer will have to be shelved... You could probably sell this out 4 times over, and in my view, tourists should not be going to this game at the expense of the passionate fans who are blue and white all the way through - It may be Maradonna's last game :)

How much is the flight from the US?

How much would it cost to come down another time to see a World Cup qualifier if you found out that you could a ticket then for US$60?

PS- If the price per ticket is AR$100, DON'T BUY THE TICKETS !!! It's a scam.

Thanks for the info

I'm going to book the tickets through ticketfootball.com.ar

Looking forward to the trip and the football match!

Napolean,

We got a great deal on the flight from LA to Buenos Aires...round trip for USD$387 per person!

I would be interested in seeing another world cup qualifier if I could get tickets for USD$60, but it would be hard to find the vacation time to make another trip.

leftcoaster said:
Napolean,

We got a great deal on the flight from LA to Buenos Aires...round trip for USD$387 per person!

I would be interested in seeing another world cup qualifier if I could get tickets for USD$60, but it would be hard to find the vacation time to make another trip.

We heard about those about a month or two ago. Mexicana, right? I used to live there and could probably make it back a bit more often if that were the regular price. :cool:

Hi all --

My friend is selling tickets for Platea for 200 pesos. I went with him to the Boca-River game, paying in pesos, all totally legit last year. PM me if you want more info!

Suerte!

Back