Has anyone flown from Ezeiza recently?

sergio

Registered
If so, can you offer some advice? When can you check in? Is anything open?

I flew end of July there was hardly anyone on my Lufthansa flight so checkin was very quiet.
All the bars and restaurants were open.
Everything pretty normal apart from the face masks.

stuff is fairly normal except for you start in line outside to check documents. the star alliance lounge is open as well.

I flew end of July there was hardly anyone on my Lufthansa flight so checkin was very quiet.
All the bars and restaurants were open.
Everything pretty normal apart from the face masks.

DO you have to wait long outside? Any idea how early you can get to Ezeiza? I usually get there several hours early. Thanks.

DO you have to wait long outside? Any idea how early you can get to Ezeiza? I usually get there several hours early. Thanks.

There were probably only 60 people on my flight so couldn’t really say. I wouldn’t bother getting there several hours early.
2 hours before the flight departs is enough surely?

The lines outside the airport are for designated flights. They don't want a lot of people in the airport at the same time. So I don't think they will let you into the airport if you arrive too early.

The lines outside the airport are for designated flights. They don't want a lot of people in the airport at the same time. So I don't think they will let you into the airport if you arrive too early.

So how early should I arrive? I like to allow time in case of problems.

They aren’t letting you in more than 3 hours before your flight. You’ll be waiting in a long ass line. I did this in June/July and was freezing my ass off for 2 hours.
I too enjoy allowing for problems

They aren’t letting you in more than 3 hours before your flight. You’ll be waiting in a long ass line. I did this in June/July and was freezing my ass off for 2 hours.
I too enjoy allowing for problems

Then you can arrive three hours early and will not have to wait outside. In that case it would be about right to leave the micro center 3 1/2- 4 hours before the scheduled flight time.

Back