Has Anyone Used/heard Anything About This Temp Rental Place?

gordita75

Registered
I'm scrambling to find a one month furnished rental for family coming in less than two weeks. In no way am i going to pay $1200 bucks for a furnished apt for a month (so please don't suggest i go to one of the websites like rentinba, or apt4you or any of those). Airbnb is not much better.

Pretty much every temporary furnished apartment in decent price on argenpop, enbuenos, seems to be adverstised by the same person/company. I have tried emailing him twice and the emails are no good, worrying- and was thinking of going physically to one of the two agency locations but thought i would check to see if anyone on here knows him/it and has had a good/bad experience.

http://www.alquilarmejor.com.ar is the website and the person's name is hernan k lurfan......

anyone ?

thanks!

i saw that too on Argenprop; there was an ad for a monoambiente in Cañitas/Belgrano for $450! Seemed a bit too good to be true. I enquired and he said it was taken and sent me a long email of other listings with prices that made more sense... sorry haven't had any experience but it does seem a bit fishy; not quite sure what to make of it.

That website, and the guy Hernan, i've tried to contact him a few times. but he doesn't even read the emails it seems. My girlfriend (from here) tried calling, but that didn't work either, it doesn't seem like they're running a proper business..

I've rented for a while now from Argentinaconsultant.com and have nothing but positive things to say about them. They're based out of the US (I think) but the couple that handles the apartments here are incredibly nice, speak perfect english, and always help me with whatever I need.

It may be a bit more pricey than renting from that Alquimar Mejor, but the quality of the apartments is worth it.

thanks, i will check them out. my very indecisive mother is coming in less than two weeks and i have to find us a place up to her standards.

i have had the exact same experience trying to contact hernan- he never returns emails. i think something is off, thanks for validating my neurosis.

i will check out your place...thanks!!

Back