Hasta Pronto! See You Again Soon! Prague Here I Come!

estebandepraga

Registered
Dear BAexpats,
I would like to take this opportunity to say goodbye and thank you all for giving me the chance to meet some wonderful people.
It started the day after I returned in January with Lacoqueta's(aka Alicia) book meeting about life in contemporary North Korea which translated into the Wednesday coffee chats led by GMXam(aka Michelle) and most finally last night's event hosted by iinternational guy(aka Santiago) as well the many participants in each of those events which take much thought and time to not only organized by to also host!
I look forward to seeing you all again upon my return to BA most likely late November/early December. I have some wonderful trips ahead of me which will take me to Sweden, Lithuania, Turkey and Turkish(Northern) Cyprus and of course, Iran, where I will be studying Farsi not to mention my beloved Prague where I also call home.
In my last radio broadcast today for a while(although I will report as the "roving reporter" from various international destinations), I will be sending you all a special hello. So if you want to hear it, don't forget to tune in to THE TYPICAL MISTAKE , Radio Palermo 94.7, TODAY at 1500(3pm). Also you can listen on your computer or hear it later going on to our home page.
Once again, great to meet you all and hasta pronto si Dios quiere.
Abrazo fuerte,
Esteban

Esteban,

it was our pleasure to meet you. too bad it was just days away before your departure. Can you please share the link to listen online to your broadcasting? I found this one, but it is not from your website, I think.
It looks like you have a few interesting months ahead. We will wait for your tales about them next summer!
Enjoy your trips and keep us posted!
Bests,

Paola and Lucas

Hola Lucas and Paola,
yes, it is that link! and please do tell, where did you buy the famous mate gin?
cheers
Esteban

It was a real pleasure to meet you and to exchange ideas an interesting conversations ever since that North Korea book club meeting. I hope you enjoy your European part of the year. Have a safe flight going back to your other home.

Hola Lucas and Paola,
yes, it is that link! and please do tell, where did you buy the famous mate gin?
cheers
Esteban

I'll save you a bottle as soon as we find it. We're keeping our eyes open.
I like the gin, Lucas likes the mate. We're on it!

Dear BAexpats,
I would like to take this opportunity to say goodbye and thank you all for giving me the chance to meet some wonderful people.
It started the day after I returned in January with Lacoqueta's(aka Alicia) book meeting about life in contemporary North Korea which translated into the Wednesday coffee chats led by GMXam(aka Michelle) and most finally last night's event hosted by iinternational guy(aka Santiago) as well the many participants in each of those events...

Miss you already, Esteban. Love our chats, thanks for all the advice and pointers, hope to see you on our travels...I'm sure we will cross paths, again, here in BA and beyond. Funny how you can feel like you've known someone for years over just so many months.
Abrazos y besos,

Michelle

Hello Esteban, Sho quiero saber que es shoto? Entre Uruguasho y la parrishada, hablan de shoto, que es?
Tiempo que no escuchaba a una Argentina genuina en el ambiente! Tu comentario me encanto mucho !
Saludos a mis amigos Checa, alla en la Praha.. Todavia se come mucho patos crioshos?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Culture 8
J Expat Life 3
A Expat Life 1
Back