Health Insurance

We're with OSDE as well...my wife takes to do with it all so I've no idea how it works. She does mention the regular increase in cost of the plan though.
Apart from having an operation in the Aleman a few years ago which was covered I, touch wood, am rarely ill.
I suspect at your age it won't come cheap.

I believe there is a regulation here that does not allow insurance companies to increase premiums when you get to 65 and had at least 10 years of continuous coverage with the company..
It is correct. And OSDE, for one, explicitly states when you subscribe and already over 55, that your premiums will jump up significantly at 65...

Any thoughts on the SWISS vs OSDE? For their entry level premium plans SMG30 and OSDE 310? OSDE is about 7.000 pesos more per month but their coverage seems to be pretty much identical (both for instance have Aleman). I don't mind paying the extra cash if I am getting better service but is OSDE really better than Swiss Medical?

I am 75. I am going to stay here permanently in Buenos Aires. I am happy to self insure for everyday problems. But cancer is another story. Any suggestions for where to get insurance would be appreciated. Please, just private coverage. Thank you.
I'd try out OSDE.

Any thoughts on the SWISS vs OSDE? For their entry level premium plans SMG30 and OSDE 310? OSDE is about 7.000 pesos more per month but their coverage seems to be pretty much identical (both for instance have Aleman). I don't mind paying the extra cash if I am getting better service but is OSDE really better than Swiss Medical?
OSDE is the best. Happy customer for 8 years.

Back