USAtoBA
Registered
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2025
- Messages
- 64
- Likes
- 41
It's been awhile since this has been discussed based on my search
I personally have no health issues, no meds, etc
I have Geoblue but that doesn't cover me after 70 days. I have healthcare in USA through my former employer and I'm a part of the Italian network as well w dual citizenship, so if I get cancer or something like that I'll just bail out of Argentina.... Looking for something to cover catastrophic healthcare here, normal docs I can just pay out of pocket. I don't have a DNI yet. Only precaria (4th one).
Thanks to anyone who responds.
I personally have no health issues, no meds, etc
I have Geoblue but that doesn't cover me after 70 days. I have healthcare in USA through my former employer and I'm a part of the Italian network as well w dual citizenship, so if I get cancer or something like that I'll just bail out of Argentina.... Looking for something to cover catastrophic healthcare here, normal docs I can just pay out of pocket. I don't have a DNI yet. Only precaria (4th one).
Thanks to anyone who responds.