Heinz Baked Beans

JimK

Registered
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can source tins of Heinz Baked Beans in BsAs? I have a friend upcountry who's gone cold turkey for long enough. Thank you all.

try barrio chino - they have heinz tomato ketchup, perhaps they have beans. If not you could try to make your own?!?!
Also, if the Chinese suddenly thinks there is a demand i'm sure they'll bring them in. I'll ask today, you ask tomorrow and we'll get a few more foreigners to do the same...!!?

Loving the beauty of demand and (hopefully) supply. I'll be up in Belgrano this evening so I'll try and pop into barrio chino on the way back...

I saw some last week in Carrefour (the one in Palermo Chico in Paseo Alcorta). I usually see them there, in the soup/pasta aisle.

oh wow i hope this is true. All we need now is pg tips tea bags..... HP brown sauce.....followed by english mustard and i won't miss anything from home, except maybe for the pub on a Sunday afternoon

:) My daughter, husband and 7 year old grandson are coming to visit for 18 nites from 13 December to 31 December. I stay near Plaza Roma just near Pto. Madero on Leandro N. Alem and need to have something within a 5 minute walk for them. Hotel, temp. apartment, or something else under 200usd. per week. Can someone help or advise??
Thanks in advance! :confused:

seamaiden said:
:) My daughter, husband and 7 year old grandson are coming to visit for 18 nites from 13 December to 31 December. I stay near Plaza Roma just near Pto. Madero on Leandro N. Alem and need to have something within a 5 minute walk for them. Hotel, temp. apartment, or something else under 200usd. per week. Can someone help or advise??
Thanks in advance! :confused:

Hi there, you may want to create a new thread for this post. Not sure if you'll get a lot of coverage in the ''Heinz Baked Beans'' thread.

I think your best bet would be to rent a temporary apartment. If you search through the forum posts, you'll come across a lot of helpful links.

Best of luck!

vanessa said:
I saw some last week in Carrefour (the one in Palermo Chico in Paseo Alcorta). I usually see them there, in the soup/pasta aisle.

Really? What street is that in? So my 8 years of sub-quality bean production at home may have finally come to an end...
But are they definitely the Heinz brand? The only ones I've ever seen are US bbq beans or something like that with chunks of sausage stuck in 'em...
I honestly thought the only UK food available here was god-awful campbell soup, tom sauce and twinnings!

Salguero and more or less Figueroa Alcorta (one block away). Its a huge mall; you can't miss it.

Back