hello all

DustinG

Registered
I just wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Dustin. I'm from the United States and have been living in Palermo for the last week. I plan on being here for a while though. I've been lurking in this forum a little. I unfortunately don't have too much to say right now. But I'm enjoying Buenos Aires and hopefully will meet some of you someday.

If anybody likes to run then I'm someone to run with and I definitely wouldn't mind a running buddy.

I'm new myself. Got in on Wednesday.

I don't run so I can't help you out with that.

Cheers,

Rick

Dustin - Welcome.... I am presently back in Ireland, but will be back to BA at the beginning of November. Th ereason I write is that I too am a runner. There is a good running community in BsAs, both expat and especially locals. Do you simply run to keep fit, or do you want to take in a few races whilst in town. There is an excellent running scene, with a number of clubs in teh city who organise races over varying distances all year around.

Would be happy to run with you when I get home.

Regards

Liam

Hey Dustin,

I live in Palermo a block away from the zoo and near the botanical gardens. I am a runner, but I haven't gotten out there in about 5 months! I was considering starting up again and always found it easier when I have a running buddy..

Liam3494 said:
Do you simply run to keep fit, or do you want to take in a few races whilst in town. There is an excellent running scene, with a number of clubs in teh city who organise races over varying distances all year around.

Would be happy to run with you when I get home.

Regards

Liam

I would be interested in racing once I got into racing shape, but I'm at 0 miles per week right now and have been for a while.....but when I am running I think I do it just because I enjoy running more than anything else. I'll pm you my number and you should definitely get a hold of me once you get back into town.

Silvi said:
Hey Dustin,

I live in Palermo a block away from the zoo and near the botanical gardens. I am a runner, but I haven't gotten out there in about 5 months! I was considering starting up again and always found it easier when I have a running buddy..

Awesome. I'm right near there too near Las Heras and Jeronimo Saleguero. How does tonight sound? I'll pm you my number.

Back