Hello Everybody

jovana84

Registered
Hi everybosdy,
I am not in Buenos Aires, but I hope to be soon.
just to introduce myself ...
29 years old, currently work like full time nanny in Canada, originally from Serbia, before 2 years in USA Aupair.
where I am in free time I do creative things such as photography, interior decor,,design ...
I volunteer at a shop for antiques and evaluation of the same ...

That is to say, start with a couple ... of course I'm open to new friends....

Jovana

Well if this is your field of choice and you are good at it then I suppose you can do it anywhere in the world. I am sure people here would welcome your services too but I certainly would think your wallet would be thicker in Canada, Europe or the USA but perhaps the move is based on happiness or some other motive.
I have not been to Serbia but to three of the countries which border it .. those being Croatia, Bulgaria, and Hungary. It is an interesting part of the world. I will be staying in BA until the end of June this year so if you come this way perhaps we might meet so you can fill me in more on Serbia. Just a thought.

Well i want total change...i was near NYC for years then but i travel all around PA,NJ,CT,Delawer,FL,AZ...and that was great experience :)
here i like too Canada...excellent country,but i feel lonely,because i working what i working now...people think here that I'm doing just as nanny and i feel little underestimate and I'll do all my life, so I'm a little lone and do not have friends ... I am here for two years and with whom I do not have to drink coffee once: (... but I'm not about that .. . nanny job is just a bridge, and a way to see the world and meet other cultures ...
I would love to me a few years in future destination to be work and live in BA ... to create the business base for what I know best and that is something related to the creative stuff, tourism, internet, etc ... and to learn other skills and to have fun ...
Lack of money, however, I'm from Serbia apparently does not worry me about that., I know with the money and the U.S.and here I am on minimum wage and survive and some of the things I enjoy traveling and so I was not worried about it ..

I was in hungary,Greece,Bulgaria...ex-Yugoslavia countries ...we are interested part of the world i agree...and i am blessed with good friends all over ex-YU...
But i want to expand that so i am open for all good people all around the World.

I hope if i come in June,that will be perfect,but depend of if i found job and if i find where to live. :).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Newcomers Forum 0
A Newcomers Forum 0
E Newcomers Forum 0
jeyp Newcomers Forum 0
Iznogud Newcomers Forum 5
Back