Hello Everyone.

alicat1969

Registered
Hi all -
My sister has suggested I ask you guys so...
I was born in BA (some 41 years ago), and was wondering - I am a nurse, anyone know if I can work at the British Hospital in BA ? Sadly my Spanish is rudimentary at best, but my English is excellent :) any ideas?

oops just realised I should have said that I am registered and qualified in the UK, but really want to work in BA. Thanks.

I know the British Hospital has a very really excellent nurse school here in Buenos Aires, where many students from Latinamerican countries attend. Did you try to contact them on the phone or by email? I guess you are at the UK, arent you? I believe you need to have an argentinian license to work as a nurse, without having it, you will be probably only able to do some administrative work. You can get this information at the Ministry of Healt's website too.

thanks for your help - I have since found that I can convert my UK license, but I really have to improve my Spanish, so back to school for me :)

Our son's doctor is the head of pediatrics at the British hospital. If you want to pm me or activate your pm, I can send you his contact details. He's a lovely person and I'm sure he'd be happy to advise you how best to go about it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Newcomers Forum 9
A Newcomers Forum 1
J Newcomers Forum 1
L Newcomers Forum 0
Valentina Newcomers Forum 4
Back