Hello! I'm new here. :)

Rachelle

Registered
Hello fellow expats!

I will arrive in BA on March 21st on a one-way ticket from Los Angeles. I am really looking forward to meeting new friends and living the laid-back porteño lifestyle.

I started a new blog to chronicle my adventures: www.gringaandthecity.blogspot.com

Please stop by and say hello!

Besos,

--Rachelle

Hi Rachelle,welcome to BA--you,re gonna have a ball believe me.enjoy,regards Howard

I love your blog! I arrived here a month ago for a three-year job contract.. I did SO much procrastinating when packing, and in the end what I threw together at the last minute is the most ridiculous collection of clothes ever. Hope you fare better than me in putting together a coherent capsule wardrobe ;) Safe travels.

Hi, Rachelle. Welcome to BA (in advance). I'm a local and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Cheers,

Rachelle,
Love the name if its pronounced the French way and you are very welcome to this smallk town! Portenos are so not laid back so you will have much to discover and fill your blog...we look forward to more updates!
F

Hi Rachelle,
I moved here for a job transfer from Reno Lake Tahoe. I am sure you will enjoy BA, it is a great experience. One thing, bring barbecue sause and hot sauce other then tabasco.

Chau
Mark

Hey Rachelle! Hope the last the few days of preparation go smoothly...they will definitely be crazy. Let's get in touch when you are in town and settled--it looks like we have similar backgrounds :)

Hello Rachelle, good luck with the packing! Google Talk and Skype are the best travel friends... feel free to get in touch when you get to BsAs... or obviously if you have any questions that I could help you with. Take care!

Hi Rachelle,

have a great flight. Throw anything you might miss into your checked bags - they never seem to open them at eze. Hope to see you soon at one of the Friday Frinks or Wednesday Palermo meetups.

Allan

I'm new here as well, and would love someone to explore Buenos Aires with! PM me if you'd like, I am hoping to stay here for several months!

Back