Hello, just introducing myself

rainman

Registered
Hi,

I'm a 25 y/o guy from the U.S. (afraid to say America after reading that other post, who knows what I might start). Just got to BA and grabbed a small apartment in Palermo Soho and I plan to be here until around Burning Man time next August. I am opening a bar in December(ish) of next year in California, and am using this time to rejuvenate before my 80 work weeks begin, and to improve my business plan.

So I have a lot of free time :)

My Spanish sucks (I am probably going to enroll in one of these courses in the next month) and I don't know anybody, so I have that going against me. On the other hand, I am sociable, friendly, fun, outgoing, and adventurous, so I am hoping to meet people on this wonderful site who might like to join in on the festivities.

I am tattooed, I drink, I stay out late, I eat very well, and I swear(in moderation). If these things don't offend you, jot me a note and I would love to meet up.

welcome to BA! It's a gorgeous time of year to be here, and what a great way to close an adventurous chapter and start a new one than attendance at Burning Man:) Have a great time, and perhaps will see you around!

Welcome to BAires USAnian :D have a good time and enjoy the coming hot weather...that is if you like it hot.

hey!! welcome! I´m from Argentina, 26 years old, only one tattoo and i also swear moderately both in english and spanish!! ..if you ever fancy a drink or a chat, let me know! I love practising english anytime i can and i can help you with spanish if you need me to!!

cheers,
andrea

Back