Hello, Newbie Here!

aventurera

Registered
Hi everyone. I just got to the city and I'll be staying here for 3 months. I don't know very many people but would love to meet up and explore the city with others. I'm working at an NGO in the microcenter and I'm living in Palermo. I'm from the U.S. (California to be more exact) and speak an advanced level of Spanish but could always use more practice.
I've also started running in the Bosques de Palermo, if anyone is looking for a running partner!
Saludos,
Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth, que tal?
My name ist Lina, 27 years old. I´m from Germany. I´m living as well im Palermo. Si tienes ganas algun dia tomar un cafe o hacer deporte, avisame!
Saludos, Lina

Hey girls, what's up? Im flying to BA in few days, don't really know many people over there yet... anyway, i'd love to get to know some people, and make some new friends maybe? I'd totally go for the coffee thing... (maybe a beer?: :p I'm not a very good runner, but i like to go to parks for walks, (and walk my dog)... so, we could maybe enjoy a mate afterwards... :) let me know!

Cheers!

Hey Elizabeth, I just realized you are the same girl on the "Young Adult Groups" Topic. I left a messae over there as well... Anyway, looking forward to grab that coffee!

xx

Dan

I also just arrived and I am looking forward to meeting new people and drinking a beer or two :)
Still trying to figure out what kind of sports to do around here. Since I also live in Palermo running sounds like quite a good option

Expat from Los Angeles (fully bilingual) living here and up for a beer as well.

Welcome!

Back