Hello People! Another Newbie Here :)

amanda.h

Registered
Hey everyone!

My husband and I are coming to Buenos Aires on the 10th of October and haven't booked a return ticket. We are 26 and 27 and from Australia. I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people and maybe catching up for a beer or two ;)

Before getting to BsAs we are traveling through New Zealand, Hawaii and Panama.

Super excited!

See you soon :)
Amanda

Make sure y'all stop by and say hi. The door is always open. Don't need to knock. B)

BA is a fun/party city and more fun as a single person.

Hope you are a 'open minded' couple.

Cheers & welcome!

You are most welcome to come raid my wine cellar !! Please bring Photo's of New Zealand , especially those funny Hobbit house with the round doors !

Hey! you are most welcome to come and raid other peoples ranches for their cattle with me !!!!! imagine the bbq we'll have!!!

Have a safe journey!Im also from Oz -Adelaide,where you guys from?hope you enjoy your stay here

Have a safe journey!Im also from Oz -Adelaide,where you guys from?hope you enjoy your stay here

From Perth. How long have you been over there Rob??

Hey! you are most welcome to come and raid other peoples ranches for their cattle with me !!!!! imagine the bbq we'll have!!!

So generous of you :p Would def be one awesome bbq...

You are most welcome to come raid my wine cellar !! Please bring Photo's of New Zealand , especially those funny Hobbit house with the round doors !

My dad's from NZ so been there heaps. We go to the south island and never got to see the hobbit holes. South island is heaps prettier than the north and we have hundreds (possibly thousands) of photos already. Some of our mates from uni are meeting us there. Will pick up a couple of NZ Sauvignon Blancs to share when we get over :)

BA is a fun/party city and more fun as a single person.

Hope you are a 'open minded' couple.

Cheers & welcome!

Should I be afraid? Nah, we'll be right.

Make sure y'all stop by and say hi. The door is always open. Don't need to knock. B)

Thanks for the invite!

Hey everyone!

My husband and I are coming to Buenos Aires on the 10th of October and haven't booked a return ticket. We are 26 and 27 and from Australia. I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people and maybe catching up for a beer or two ;)

Before getting to BsAs we are traveling through New Zealand, Hawaii and Panama.

Super excited!

See you soon :)
Amanda
Been over here for one and half years now.

Back