Hello

maximp

Registered
Hi Everybody,

I am Max. I'm an Argentine who has been living in Brighton, UK for almost 5 years. I will be living in Buenos Aires for a couple of months. It is a bit odd for me being an expat in Argentina, but after living for such a long time in England I feel that I am not an Argentine anymore. By the way, do you know if there is a shop in Buenos Aires where I can buy British/English products? Where do you buy these products?

-Bacon (no cooked panceta). I prefer back bacon but I will be fine with streaky.
-Baked Beans
-Cumberland sausages (or similar). Lincolnshire sausages will be OK.
-Jaffa Cakes
-Marmite

I will really appreciate any help.

Max

sorry Max but you,ll have to bring all those products with you!!!we are all craving for them.....

Only 5 years in UK and you feel like an expat in Argentina, wow! Mind you, I did look everywhere for mate when I went back to London for a visit.
The panceta ahumada is pretty good as a bacon substitute although it's pricey...

Wow maximp, now you are one Argentine with a big sudaca spirit, 5 yrs and you are British? Good one!

I have seen baked beans in the supermarket at the DOT shopping center. Also you can try at the COTO at Palermo near the muslim mesquite,etc.
Good luck Henry

Back