HELP! Catering recommendations!

EDC

Registered
Hi Guys,

We are having our civil wedding at the end of the month and are planning on having a small celebration/lunch afterwards during the afternoon for about 40 people. We have found a place we may hire but it requires bringing in external caterers.

Has anybody done this and got recommendations of good catering companies? We are looking at something like canapés and drinks reception followed by a simple starter, main and dessert.

Also any idea how much I can reasonably expect to pay per person for this? And do the catering usually provide wine/drinks or do we take care of that?

Thanks for your help!

I've used Ana at Aire Catering for several events and always been pleased with her. I don't know if she could handle that many people for full meals (I've always used her for canapes, etc at parties or for small dinners) but you may want to call her and ask.

http://www.airecatering.com.ar/

Typically there are separate charges for food and liquor. It's much cheaper to provide your own liquor/beer/wine typically and simply pay for waitstaff or barstaff. But again, up to each caterer.

Congratulations!

I can give you two choices:

- cecilia iurcovich (her email is at the recent thread on cooking classes)

- Antonella at gwedding (they organize events and will give you advice on everything you need)

Best wishes!!!

if you need wine I'd highly recommend Nigel Tollerman at 0800 vinos

Back