HELP! I have 72 hrs..

banewbie1

Registered
Hey all,

This is a kind of embarrasing, yet pretty serious question. Does anyone (most likely the ladies) know where I can get the morning after pill here in Buenos Aires and how much it costs? I'm not so much concerned with the cost, I just need to get it.

nikad

Registered
Go to any pharmacy ( preferably a small one if you do not have a prescription ) and ask for it ( pay in cash )

Moonwitch

Registered
Oh dear. Please share with us how you found yourself in this situation, was it a fellow expat or some Argentine hunk?

steveinbsas

Registered
Moonwitch said:
Oh dear. Please share with us how you found yourself in this situation, was it a fellow expat or some Argentine hunk?

Ikipoo! Isn't that question just a bit too personal?

(or should you change one letter in your username?)

Marvin Gaye was wrong.

We are not all sensitive people.

esllou

Registered
steveinbsas said:
Isn't that question just a bit too personal?

(or should you change one letter in your username?)

Soonwitch - No waiting required.
:D

SaraSara

Registered
nikad said:
Go to any pharmacy ( preferably a small one if you do not have a prescription ) and ask for it ( pay in cash )

Pharmacists often will let you have the medication and bring back a prescription the next day or so.

steveinbsas

Registered
SaraSara said:
Pharmacists often will let you have the medication and bring back a prescription the next day or so.

Which only means a prescription isn't necessary in the first place...

bloody_bloo

Registered
Moonwitch said:

Gossip Girl?

XOXO =)

nikad

Registered
I was just telling her to avoid the big chains, if you go and ask for it at Farmacity, they will not sell it to you without a prescription