Help Needed Getting A Lamp In Belgrano R

steveinbsas

Registered
Well, I did it again. Last night I bought a lamp on mercado libre but the seller doesn't ship. She is located in Belgrano R and that is too far from El Centro to ask the friend who helped me pay for and pick up a previous lamp I bought to help with this one (she lives in Avellaneda). The lamp is exactly like one I already have and the pair will be perfect for the colchera in the newly remodeled guest house.

If there is anyone who lives in Belgrano or Palermo that can help, please send me a PM.

This is the lamp. It is very lightweight and measures 30 cm at the widest point and is about 40cm in length.

lampara-de-techo-colgante-16872-MLA20127269618_072014-F.jpg

What do you need done exactly? I

I need someone to go to the home of the seller in Belgrano R and pay $180 pesos for the lamp and then send it to me by OCA. It should be fairly easy to find a box big enough in which to pack the lamp with enough newspaper to protect the glass shade. I have photos of the one (still in the box) that arrived safely. I can pay for the shipping cost at the office of OCA when it arrives. I can reimburse the person who pays for the lamp as well as any other expenses (if they have to pay a taxi for example) with a bank transfer from my account to theirs. All I would need is a CBU. If they don't have a bank account I can make the transfer to someone they know that does, Thanks.

ok,partner, send me the address and phone number of the place , I will pick it up tomorrow probably. I have to go to Belgrano anyway to see some friends.
Will mail next week though.

Don't charge a single centavo less than the market rate. though. Remember, altruism is evil: http://tinyurl.com/oacrm5

ok,partner, send me the address and phone number of the place , I will pick it up tomorrow probably. I have to go to Belgrano anyway to see some friends.
Will mail next week though.

Thank you, Henry. I have sent you the seller's phone number and also sent your name to the seller. She is expecting your call.

I need someone to go to the home of the seller in Belgrano R and pay $180 pesos for the lamp and then send it to me by OCA. It should be fairly easy to find a box big enough in which to pack the lamp with enough newspaper to protect the glass shade. I have photos of the one (still in the box) that arrived safely. I can pay for the shipping cost at the office of OCA when it arrives. I can reimburse the person who pays for the lamp as well as any other expenses (if they have to pay a taxi for example) with a bank transfer from my account to theirs. All I would need is a CBU. If they don't have a bank account I can make the transfer to someone they know that does, Thanks.

Well, it wasn't possible for Henry to go to pick up the lamp on Saturday because the lamp was not at the seller's house until Sunday night.

It is now available. If there is anyone who lives in Belgrano or Nunez who could do this please let me know and I will send you the seller's phone number.

What? Why can't His Lordship's serf pick it up, in between the cooking and grocery shopping?

Well, it wasn't possible for Henry to go to pick up the lamp on Saturday because the lamp was not at the seller's house until Sunday night.

It is now available. If there is anyone who lives in Belgrano or Nunez who could do this please let me know and I will send you the seller's phone number.

Back