Help needed to get to the airport

Phil G

Registered
Can anybody help of assist us to get to EZE tomorrow for our flight to Madrid and then onto London. A number of you have suggested possible taxi companies but all so far say they are not operating and cannot transport us. Hopefully, we have time to sort this, but perhaps you can imagine our rising anxiety having at last gotten a flight and then unable so far to actually get to the airport.
Anyone
Phillip

i've read that tienda leon is operating. did you check them?

also fairly certain regular taxis are operating

Regular taxis are circulating on Ave Santa Fe...Be prepared to pay whatever....! I don't think taxis can drop off @Ezeiza without special permission.

Last edited:
Can anybody help of assist us to get to EZE tomorrow for our flight to Madrid and then onto London. A number of you have suggested possible taxi companies but all so far say they are not operating and cannot transport us. Hopefully, we have time to sort this, but perhaps you can imagine our rising anxiety having at last gotten a flight and then unable so far to actually get to the airport.
Anyone
Phillip

Worse come to worse go out to Sta Fe Ave. and hail a cab and set up an appt. for the date you need it

Anyone
Phillip
Nobody here can because it is a crime. Look for a taxi. Go with a lot of time in advance.

There are many taxis operating. Start your journey at least 5 hours before the flight and look to board a taxi.

Keep a printout of ticket, boarding pass.

Have you tried cabify, and dare I say probably you need to be clear with them that you have successfully completed quarantine as that could be why you’re having no luck?

Phil G, Here you go.

You are welcome.

----
My name is Lucas, I drive my cab and I am offering my services here considering nobody is the streets, Ezeiza or wherever you need to go. The rate ( 1250 pesos) includes tolls.
Taxi's Licence: 21723
Plate Number: AB 057 RK
Phone: 11 6580 7463

If you arrived on the 11 th, you may not be allowed to board a plane and possibly could get arrested for violating the 14 day quarantine. If you havn't already, make sure you check with the airline, embassy and any other source available before putting yourself at risk. Also you should notify your driver in advance that you may be violating the quarantine to see if he is still willing to take you. If you can't board a plane perhaps you could call him and he could bring you back here, or pay him a little more to stay at the airport for awhile until you find out if you can board or not. From what you've written in other posts, I imagine you already know more about the boarding restrictions than I do, but just throwing this out there in case you have not thought of possible consequences of trying to leave now. Good luck.

Back