Help! Urgently need boiler/water heater repair!

mariposa

Registered
Anybody know such a repair person? Preferably in Palermo but I'm looking anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mariposa - I don't. Are you in a building or a house? If building - it is the boiler for the entire building? Or your apt? If you don't have an encargado, you might try asking any neighbors.

Sorry, that is awful. Bad time of year to not have heat!

citygirl, it's not the heat but the hot water. (something to do with the pump i think.) it's a house, so, my responsibility. i have been asking the neighbors, they may have found some one. thanks anyway.

por las dudas, if anyone else knows some one, please let me know!

Hi there, i know for sure there's a plumbero on Soler in Palermo Hollywood, between Arevalo y Dorrego. He has his contact details on a board outside his home. We used him once and he was fairly cheap and did a good job. He was slightly pervy though, just to warn you!!

Hey, I used this guy twice and he was prompt, professional and quite good.

Cristian: 11-6580-2644

In our Las Canitas building, he's trusted enough to often work with his assistant alone in the apartments. That's huge here. Plus I'm 99.9999% sure he's gay and assuming your a woman (by your nick), I would assume it might make you more comfortable to have him in your house with you.

Good luck!

My name is fabio mi numer is 15 475757 house repair : Gas painting ,carpentry . With references.

Back