Here's to hoping Moria Casan goes to prison

LostinBA

Registered
AND takes the entire cast of that ab*rtion of a third-rate, third-world, low-brow, mouth-breathing TV program, Show Match, with her.

Come on, we all know she stole those jewels. Argentines...amazing...they can't even steal well.

Isn't she like filthy rich, why would she steal the jewels? Is it just her ego is so large that she thought that nobody would say anything if she just walked off with them?

Just saw her mugshot on Google.
Is she Frankenstein's bride by any chance?

PhilipDT said:
Isn't she like filthy rich, why would she steal the jewels? Is it just her ego is so large that she thought that nobody would say anything if she just walked off with them?

I believe that's exactly what happened.

I do not care for her at all yet, if the jeweller says the goods were worth 80k it sounds like 40k tops to me.
Do not think she needs the publicity and her thug partner was the one in business with the jeweller. He's the ultimate crook. Despicable character.

She used to be funny because she didn't take herself seriouly. Long time ago.

Anyway, good riddance if we do not see or hear of any of them anymore. It all stinks to High Heaven.

(Tinelli laughing maniacally, pulling puppet strings from control room and watching ratings climb.)

She is like the latin Cher, I hate Moria Casan. I've heard that Marcelo Tinelli "owns" the argentinian TV since 1990. He used to have a show (before "showmatch") called "Videomatch" who was great, with a lot of sense of humour. He gained popularity with it, but now he only sells trash with "Bailando por un sueño". I also hate how they use the Beatles' song "twist and shout".

Back