Hey peeps(:

Ahyoung_S95

Registered
Suuuup?
I've been stuck here for a while due to aggravating parents -___-
I'm Ahyoung, 16 years old, pulled out of school to my everlasting dismay and well frankly? Bored outta my mind.
Shoot me a PM for crying out loud if you want a distraction in your life!:)
Oh yeah & I'm 16 and Korean. Justtt saying:)

Aw haha hello:)
And cool:)
I have yet to find something to do here without Internet xD haha how are you holding up?

Ahyoung_S95 said:
I have yet to find something to do here without Internet xD haha how are you holding up?

I hope that you find something that you like to do here. I wish I would have been 16 years old and free to explore Buenos Aires. Are you interested in helping others with their English? There are many people your age on conversation exchange wanting to practice their English. Good luck!

Haha really? Why?
I found that at my age I can't have that much fun.
Besides malls and Winter, there isn't much to do...
Sure, why not honestly?
It's just that you can't exactly walk up to people on the street and start talking to them...
I'd love to meet new people and talk.

Ahyoung_S95 said:
Haha really? Why?
I found that at my age I can't have that much fun.

Because there is a lot to do and the city is up all night on the weekends even for someone your age. There is a lot to do in the city. You can take dance classes (Tango, Rock, Salsa or Arabian) or Martial Arts (Kung Fu, Tae kwon do, Tai Chi, ...) or learn an instrument (Piano, guitar, flute, violin) or photography, graphic arts. It is really just a matter of what you are into that involves other people and jumping on a bus.

Ahh I see:) haha thanks:)

JHB1216 said:
Because there is a lot to do and the city is up all night on the weekends even for someone your age. There is a lot to do in the city. You can take dance classes (Tango, Rock, Salsa or Arabian) or Martial Arts (Kung Fu, Tae kwon do, Tai Chi, ...) or learn an instrument (Piano, guitar, flute, violin) or photography, graphic arts. It is really just a matter of what you are into that involves other people and jumping on a bus.

Back